We provide the right product and the right service
for your celebration.
We like to inspire your creativity. In this way, we hope to ease your stress and make your event a unique celebration. After all, that's the way it should be. If you're searching for a professional catering company, you've come to the right place.
Catering thoughts to consider...
- Chef's Table is licensed with NB Public Health .
The Chef's Table employs professional, friendly and qualified catering staff who are knowledgeable of our food, setup and service. We will book sufficient staff to make your event a success.
We are a qualified team dedicated to quality food and great tastes.
Whether your catering celebration/event is at your home or another venue, a site coordinator is always present to co-ordinate your event and guide staff. Our staff are dressed in black and whites with smiles on.
- We provide menu choices for special dietary restrictions or for guests who may be diabetic, vegetarian, or Celiac. Just ask!
Rentals: We have developed solid relationships with the best rental suppliers over the past 18 years. Whether you require china, table rentals, or other decorative and specialty items, we will assist you in booking exactly what is required.
For cocktail parties over the dinner hour, we would recommend the following guidelines, which can be in addition to food stations, stationary platters, or our Sweet Morsel desserts.
- Reception hor d'oeuvres per person
- 5 pm - 12 to 14pcs
- 6 pm-. 10 to 12pcs
- 7 pm- 8 to 10 pcs These apps adjust according to dinner plans
- Event Proposal/Deposit
- The proposal does not confirm your event. To confirm your event a deposit is required within 21 days of receipt of proposal. All deposits will be applied to your final invoice.Final Invoice will be issued by email within 14 days of the event date. Final payment is due 7 days before the event date by cheque or email transfer.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Bar Options/Beverages We will provide the name of a Professional Bar Service company for catered events under its own Liquor License. They can take care of all aspects of running your bar service.